We restart each day aligning ourselves with Christ. The best way is through prayer and bible study. It’s the breakfast of champions!
 Do not boast about tomorrow, for you do not know what a day may bring forth.
 Be sure you know the condition of your flocks, give careful attention to your herds;  for riches do not endure forever, and a crown is not secure for all generations.
Two dangerous attitudes tend to plague us when we first get up:
- Arrogance-we feel that we don’t need to humbly present ourselves to the Lord for His instruction. We are too busy.
- Sloth-we just don’t feel like taking the time nor making the effort to orient our lives to Him. We are too lazy.
James 1:21 Therefore, get rid of all moral filth and the evil that is so prevalent and humbly accept the word planted in you, which can save you.
- “Therefore” (what’s it there for?)- We tend to allow obstructions and conflict to make us angry, which “does not produce the righteousness that God desires (v20).”
- “Moral filth”- This world is filled with it; we must separate ourselves from it. How? By allowing Him to choose what to work on today.
- “Humbly accept”- He doesn’t need a reason to ask us to give up something or to say “no.” He is our Father; treat Him with the respect He deserves and trust Him to know what is best for us.
- “The word planted in us”- The Spirit is our seal of salvation->Jesus and the Spirit are ONE->Jesus IS the Word->the Word is planted in us.
- “Which can save you”- from what? From all kinds of pitfalls, temptations, hidden snares and heartaches–from DAMAGE!
2 Corinthians 4:16-18 Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day.  For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory [to be just like Jesus] that far outweighs them all.  So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen [that which is yet to come]. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal.
It’s breakfast time again!